Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL)
The University of St Andrews offers a flexible range of postgraduate TESOL qualifications: MSc degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas and Postgraduate Certificates. You can study TESOL or a qualification with a specialism in one particular area of TESOL, depending on your interests and career ambitions.
Our courses are offered both in St Andrews and online, and all courses begin in either September or January. Online courses are generally studied part-time, over a couple of years.
The International Education Institute delivers:
- Masters degrees in International Education and in TESOL
- DProf degrees in TESOL
- Pre-degree foundation programmes for high school leavers
- Undergraduate credit-bearing modules in Academic English
- The University’s pre-sessional courses
- A wide range of short courses
Institute staff have worked in a wide variety of contexts and countries and are committed and passionate about education, English language teaching, innovation and research.