The University of St Andrews offers MSc International Education both in St Andrews and online, and all courses begin in either September or January. Online courses are generally studied part-time, over a couple of years.
Students study a combination of compulsory and optional modules so they can focus on areas of particular interest to them and their future careers.
The International Education Institute delivers:
- Masters degrees in International Education and in TESOL
- DProf degrees in TESOL
- Pre-degree foundation programmes for high school leavers
- Undergraduate credit-bearing modules in Academic English
- The University’s pre-sessional courses
- A wide range of short courses
Institute staff have worked in a wide variety of contexts and countries and are committed and passionate about education, English language teaching, innovation and research.